Why You Should Never Try the Tie Bet in Baccarat?

Betting in tie in Baccarat means you wage that the numbers both in the player’s hand and the banker’s hand to be tie. Some bettors may say betting on tie is more profitable than on either the player’s or the banker’s hand. However, the following explanation will show you why you should never try the tie bet in baccarat.

Why You Should Never Try the Tie Bet in Baccarat?

The one and only reason for not betting on tie is that it gives you super high house edges. This is how the percentage of the house edge seems to rip you off. It is also applicable at online casinos, like this one – Onlinecasinoqq288.com Trusted Live Casino Gambling Website In Malaysia.

No matter how entertaining you find a casino game is, you need to remember that a casino is a business after all. Running a business is all about getting profit. In the case of casino game, the profit that a casino gets is from the house edge. It is a casino’s built-in advantage from a player’s bet.

Therefore, the higher the house edge, the more the profit a casino gets. What does it mean then? The higher the house edge, the less the payout you get or the less the money you can bring home.

Every time you win a bet, you need to give commission to the house. It can start from 5% as the profit or even more. Now let’s see the comparison of the house edge percentage among the bets on the player’s, the banker’s and tie.

Baccarat is known to have a very low house edges, but only on two of its three bets: either on the player’s hand or the banker’s hand. If you bet on the banker’s hand, the house will have an edge of 1.06%, leaving you with 98.94% of the bet for you to bring back to home. Meanwhile, if you bet on the player’s hand, the house will have the edge of 1.24%, leaving you with 98.96%. In other words, betting on the player’s and the banker’s will leave you with the expectation of losing 1.24 units and 1.06 units respectively for every 100 units wagered.

Now, let’s see how the house edge works in betting on tie. Betting on tie is known for rotten bet. The house edge is extremely higher than the other two’s. The house edge on tie bet is freaking 14.4%! Yes, it is. Yikes! Can you imagine of losing 14.4 units for every 100 units you wager while you always expect to win the bet?

Betting on tie is truly a waste of money (and also energy). It looks like you try your best in the game for enriching the house. Although some may say this card game offers great payout, what can be the profitable thing from Baccarat if the big payout is reduced by the big commission? Although there are some times when the game results in tie, it only happens about 9% of the time. The odds are actually against you.

A bettor’s reason to play and keep coming back to a particular game is both the fun aspect of the game and also the great payout. Eliminating one of those reasons will absolutely make that game left behind. The super high payout is indeed a fixed reason for why you should never try the tie bet in baccarat.

Post Your Comment Here

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *